GIBMODELS MAGAZINE accepts submissions
from photographers, artists, models, fashion brands, designers, stylists etc.
Submissions open now!
There are no specific themes or deadlines for submissions now.
You can send us your work in differents genres and themes
(according to the conditions – please, see below).
sRGB color profile
Allowed sizes (flexible rules):
Portrait: 8.5 × 11 in, 300 dpi (2550 × 3300 px)
Landscape: 17 × 11 in, 300 dpi (5100 × 3300 px)
Send your images to our email address email@example.com with a download link for us to access the images. Preferable download links include Dropbox, Google Drive or WeTransfer.Email subject should be “General Submission”.
Send your photo by this form
- Images that have already been posted on Social Media can still be submitted. If the image has been posted in a previous magazine, these can also be submitted.
- All images must be retouched and edited
- Images should also have NO WATERMARKS.
- Images can be Beauty, Fashion, Fine Art .
- Be sure to include a title for your editorial.
- Please include your contact information and the necessary team & clothing credits (where applicable), your team members’ (photographer, model, MUAH, Stylist etc) website & social media information in the credits so we can tag them when we share the images online (on all major social media platforms). If any person / organization is accidentally left out of the credits, the submitter of the images will be held responsible and not GIBMODELS.
- We copy and paste each name directly from the file. So, please triple check all the names for accuracy.
- Try to include different image types in your editorial. (portrait, full-length, close-up, etc.)
- Nudity is allowed, however, it must be implemented in a tasteful manner.
- Behind the scene photo/video/fashion film is a plus.
- Please attach a few sentences to your photos about yourself, about your work, your creation, about the kind of photo shoot you are taking, the locations, the story for the photo or this photoshoot, team, etc. Please attach your photo, for the purpose of publishing information about the author of the photo, to introduce you to our readers. This is not a requirement for publication, but it is a plus for you and possible contact by our readers and as a presentation of you, your work.
- If a model is below the age of 18, signed parental permission is required (download consent form). The form should be sent as an attachment. If no consent form is sent, GIBMODELS Magazine has the right to assume that all models are 18 or older. Additionally, if models are discovered to be below the age of 18 after publication and without parental consent, the images will be removed from the website.
- Please allow us 7-14 days to review your work and provide a response.
- We do not provide free copies of our print magazine to contributors.
- We provide tearsheets to all contributors in the next 15 after published
NOTE: All submissions will NOT be replied to, you do not need to send multiple emails requesting a reply. You will be contacted if your work is accepted.
Please send us your profile photo or logo so we can publish it in Issue too. We always include brief information about submitter on the last page (name, country, occupation, like photographer or model and social media). If you don’t want to publish your profile photo please let us know, then we will not publish also this brief information about you.
By submitting materials you agree GIBMODELS Magazine’s following terms and conditions:
1. The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to GIBMODELS Magazine and I understand that I am granting GIBMODELS Magazine the rights to use it in the following ways:
- to publish in print, online and/or in digital format
- to publish it on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and on the GIBMODELS Magazine’s website, which shall include all credits.
2. I consent to indemnify GIBMODELS Magazine against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against GIBMODELS Magazine’s arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
3. If a series is published and gone into print we will charge a 40 € fee to remove it, as the complete publication will have to be adjusted. The cost of changes is 15 €.
POSSIBLE REASONS FOR REJECTION:
- The submitted images don’t meet the genres we are seeking
- The quality of work is not high enough
- Images contain watermarks
- There is little or no space left for placement
- Work that is submitted after the deadline